We’re back with Part III of my interview with Alex Steffan (the legendary town planner)… And in this instalment…
- Why 99% of Airbnbs out there are not lawful users (SHOCKING!!!)
- Boarding homes and student accommodation – they have all the hype, but what about the pitfalls nobody is talking about?
- Granny flats – always a great idea? You’ll be surprised at some of these legal complications they can get you into!
- QLD Renovations – FREE phone number you can call to avoid HUGE headaches that can arise even with the most basic renovations
- Party houses – are they a good investment opportunity for you?
- And more!
To get the boarding house checklist and granny flats checklist Alex mentioned in the video, contact Alex and his team directly on [email protected] or give them a call 07 3317 0042!
If you’re looking to subdivide or develop a property in Brisbane, I highly recommend Alex and his team at Steffan Town Planning.
Their service is impeccable and you’ll be sure to get same day response no matter how busy they are…. Tell ‘em Matt sent you 🙂
If you’re subdividing in the Gold Coast, Ipswich or Toowoomba regions, I highly recommend Noel Grummitt from Grummitt Town Planning via their website
If you have a project in the Sunshine Coast region, get in contact with the Merv, Jason or Howard via their website
And lastly… if you missed the previous instalments in this series… check ’em out now!!!