Those who do nothing, achieve nothing”
– Derek Halpern
Do you know the biggest reason people don’t make it as property investors?
They lack confidence.
How many times have you wanted to do something in your property investing but just didn’t…
… because you couldn’t muster the confidence to follow through?
I’ve seen thousands of property investors let lack of confidence sabotage their success… things like:
- Never picking up the phone and striking up a conversation with an agent
- Finding excuses to not submit an offer on a project that’s an absolute killer
- Shying away from negotiating a win-win scenario
- Showing up at networking events, property seminars, and other places where you can meet your next joint venture partner
- Asking for help when feeling stuck
- Asking the boss for more flexible hours to focus on property investing
Honestly, the list goes on and on and on…
This Is Such A Crucial Skill!
And statistics (and common sense) tell me there’s a good chance YOU are struggling with it, too.
So I decided to bring in the big guns.
Ever heard of Derek Halpern?
Inc. magazine called him “The master of social media”. Forbes calls him an “Expert on how consumer psychology applies to online marketing.” An article on the Huffington Post says “Derek Halpern is one of the smartest men, or at least smartest marketers that I know”.
But not a long time ago, Derek was just a hopeless and helpless college geek. Yet somehow, he found a way to turn his life around and stop seeing himself as “that loser”. Today he’s a renowned and remarkable speaker, motivator and advisor to the stars.
Want to know his secret? I thought you might!
After all, mastering the art of confidence is one of the smartest investments you can make, and my blog is well known as being read-only by very, very wise people (true.)
OK, here it is. Derek wrote an exceptional blog post on how to build confidence and why it matters in business and in life:
Derek Halpern: How To Be Confident
This is a must-read even if you feel you already ooze confidence. Especially the 13 Confidence Boosters revealed halfway down the post (I particularly like #12).
So without further ado, I give you Derek Halpern’s ‘How To be Confident’.
- How to accurately predict if your local property market is headed for an upturn, downturn, stagnation, or recovery!
- Where are construction prices headed?
- What's the latest outlook for the housing market?
- What's next for interest rates? And…
- Where's the low hanging fruit going to be?
This FREE live broadcast may be the most important property webinar you attend this year!