I wasn’t born a property investor.
In fact, not too many years ago I was still a postie.
I worked the 9-to-5… and made less than $35K pa. Not exactly the best starting point for creating wealth. I know.
Still, I was able to reshape my life. I went from Postie to Property Investor living the dream here in France.
Have you ever wondered how other investors managed to get their property investing career started while still working a 9-to-5 job?
If you have, then you’re in luck, as you’re about to hear all the juicy details of the last 10 years that lead me to where I am today.
Recently I was asked to be interviewed by Justin Gehde for his podcast show specifically created for property developers. Click ‘Play’ to hear the interview:
(You can also listen to the episode (and many other great episodes) directly on Justin’s website, over at propertydeveloperpodcast.com)
Justin teases out some great insights that even I hadn’t realised were a major factor in my life… things like:
- The importance of being laser focussed
- How consistency can reshape your life in just 6 months
- My ‘think big, start small’ approach to successful property investing
It’s been quite a journey and not without it’s challenges so I encourage you to have a listen to the life changing processes that I’ve implemented over the years.
In fact, I guarantee you’ll discover at least 3 key insights to property investing that will provide a shift in your thinking and your approach to life in general.
I’d love to hear your thoughts so make sure you comment below with your biggest insight from the interview.
- How to accurately predict if your local property market is headed for an upturn, downturn, stagnation, or recovery!
- Where are construction prices headed?
- What's the latest outlook for the housing market?
- What's next for interest rates? And…
- Where's the low hanging fruit going to be?
This FREE live broadcast may be the most important property webinar you attend this year!