Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
Are you looking for a JP to witness your important documents? Brisbane Property Networking Group member, Cam Krook, volunteers as a Justice of the Peace (Qualified) to offer the following free services.
- witnessing of documents such as:
- land title documents for the Queensland Land Registry (form 1 title transfer, form 2 mortgage registration, etc.)
- general powers of attorney
- enduring powers of attorney
- advanced health directives
- Queensland and Commonwealth statutory declarations
- proof of life
- passport applications and renewals
- change of name
- blue card applications
- oaths and affirmations
- witnessing signatories
- witnessing identification for finance applications and the like
- administering oaths and affirmations
- certifying copies of documents
As well as the above administrative duties, Cam can also help with JP (Qual) duties such as issuing summons, search warrants, arrest warrants, justice examination orders, bail and sureties, bail applications, etc.
Interested in becoming a Commissioner for Declarations (C.dec) or Justice of the Peace (Qualified), brushing up your JP skills, or joining the JPs in the Community Program? Drop Cam a line and he’ll be happy to help.
Please contact Cam ahead of time so that he can check that he’s qualified to help you with your matter, and can ensure that you bring with you all required supporting documents. Meetings can be arranged during or after hours at various locations throughout greater Brisbane.
All care has been taken to provide high quality referrals.
However, no responsibility is taken for the service providers listed in the Rolodex.
Every effort has been made to provide correct contact details of referred trades and professionals that are current.
Should you find any of the Rolodex contact details incorrect or unsuitable, please let us know by clicking here.
Likewise if you have a trade, professional or property consultant that you would like to recommend please let us know.