Last month I blogged about the 30 day challenge that Nhan Nguyen announced which was to make $50,000 with a single property deal in 30 days or less.
What would it mean to you if you could make $50,000 in 30 days with one single property transaction?
It’d pay off a few bills right or maybe put a good dent in the mortgage right?
So as I promised, I sat down with Nhan to discuss the questions you had for him, and to get an answer to the #1 question:
Is it really possible to bank $50,000 in 30 days with one property deal?
You’ll be surprised to learn Nhan’s simple strategy and the three things he needed to get this deal done (all of which are available to anyone!)
Click the play button below to watch me get Nhan to reveal all the juicy details of his 30 day challenge to make $50,000, including:
- The strategy he used to find the deal (and why most investors, even the savvy ones, miss out on these opportunities)
- The approach he uses to deal directly with sellers (and how it differs from working with agents)
- What his plans are if he can’t make the $50k
- What you can do next time you’re out looking for potential property deals
If you’d like to check out Nhan in person and hear more about his profitable property deals go ahead and book a seat at his next property workshop.
As the clock is ticking, Nhan’s challenge will come to an end next week. The pressure is definitely on…
Will he make it?
Tune in next week to find out! I’ll be doing a follow-up call with him to reveal the full details of the deal (if one indeed takes place!)
So make sure you leave a comment below now if you have any other questions you’d like Nhan to answer!
- How to accurately predict if your local property market is headed for an upturn, downturn, stagnation, or recovery!
- Where are construction prices headed?
- What's the latest outlook for the housing market?
- What's next for interest rates? And…
- Where's the low hanging fruit going to be?
This FREE live broadcast may be the most important property webinar you attend this year!