Buying or selling a property can be complicated with all manner of legal traps and pitfalls that can delay and even prevent settlements from going through. And with property regulations changing all the time, it’s near on impossible for Real Estate Agents to stay abreast of all the variations. Your buyers and sellers are looking to maximise their opportunity whilst minimising risk to secure property transactions that work in their favour without all the hassles.
When your livelihood depends on getting property sales across the line, it pays to have real legal expertise and support in your corner to help you and your buyers and sellers achieve the results you’re after without the complications… and that’s where I fit in.
● Ever changing property regulations
● Legal jargon makes it hard for all parties to understand the best path
● Sales can fall over too easily without shrewd legal guidance to overcome obstacles
● Your buyers and sellers are generally totally uneducated in the property legal arena
I offer a solution to you for real support at all stages of the transaction (Yeah.. I mean even in the early feeling out stages when you want some guidance on the best ways to handle the property legals depending on the circumstance…
● A Real Estate Agent ‘direct support’ service to get answers fast
● Cost effective conveyancing solutions to help buyers and sellers secure transactions on their terms
● Drawing on 30+years extensive experience in the legal property field helping agents, buyers, sellers and developers
Real Estate Agents are leveraging my property knowledge to help get more deals across the line without the complications. If you want to stack the odds in your favour and level up your property legal advice to get more deals done and with you smelling like roses, it’s time we had a chat.
I have the property legal expertise to give you the real support you need to help more of your buyers and sellers secure deals with you in a positive manner. I do one thing very well – help you secure more sales!
All care has been taken to provide high quality referrals.
However, no responsibility is taken for the service providers listed in the Rolodex.
Every effort has been made to provide correct contact details of referred trades and professionals that are current.
Should you find any of the Rolodex contact details incorrect or unsuitable, please let us know by clicking here.
Likewise if you have a trade, professional or property consultant that you would like to recommend please let us know.