1. If I purchase a physical product through this website, what are the shipping and delivery policies?
We deliver products using Australia Post and all delivery costs are included in the purchase price displayed for the product. Orders are dispatched within 1 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 2 and 5 business days depending on your location.
MLJ Property Group ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website. Please contact us via the contact us page to enquire about a special order.
2. When purchasing products on this site, what is the trading name of the merchant business and what will be shown on my credit card or bank statement when purchasing products?
The trading name of all associated products on this website are provided and traded under the business name of MLJ Property Group ABN 60 878 597 300. All purchases are described on credit card statements with the term ‘PROPERTYGRP’ All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (A$)
3. What are the security policies when purchasing through this site?
When purchasing from MLJ Property Group card details are transmitted through a secure server using PayPal. Card data is not hosted by MLJ Property Group after processing.
4. What is your consumer data policy when accessing this site?
5. What is your refund policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with any of the products purchased from this website, we will provide a 100% no questions asked refund within 30 days of purchase.
6. Does The Ultimate Property Hub (UPH) Membership pass give me access to the Brisbane Property Networking Group meetings held at the Brisbane venue?
Yes. The annual passes gives you access to the live Brisbane Property Networking Group meetings for as long as your pass is valid. The meetings are currently held at the Broncos Leagues Club in Red Hill and consistently has over 100 attendees. Should the event be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event will be broadcasted live into the UPG private Facebook Group. All UPH members receive a video recording and speaker slides of every BPNG event delivered via the UPH membership portal.
7. Does The Ultimate Property Hub (UPH) Membership pass give me access to the Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Group meetings held at their respective venues?
Yes. The annual passes gives you access to the live Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Networking Group meetings for as long as your pass is valid. The meetings are currently held 4 times a year in Alexandra Headlands and Burleigh Heads and consistently hold between 20 and 50 attendees. All UPH members receive a video recording and speaker slides of every Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Networking Group event delivered via the UPH membership portal.
8. Does the Ultimate Property Hub (UPH) Membership give me access for a full 12 months or just the calendar months left in the year that I purchase it?
The UPH membership gives you 12 months of full access from the date of purchase regardless of the time of year. For example, if you buy a UPH membership in May 2021, your pass is valid up until and including April 30 2022.
9. What will I be charged if I buy a subscription?
An Ultimate Property Hub membership costs A$97 per month with no minimum contract.
10. Why bother paying for an UPH membership when I can pay in person to attend the live property networking group meetings?
A UPH membership member receives a number of extra privileges and benefits including but not limited to:
- Full access to previous video footage and speaker slides of the Brisbane Property Group meetings dating from 2010
- Full access to previous video footage and speaker slides of both the Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Group meetings dating from 2011
- Your own custom laminate for quick access to any of the Property Group events, Reserved seating at any of the Property Group events
- An extensive list of property related resources and contacts via the Ultimate Property Hub membership site.
- 20% off the 3 Day Property Launchpad event. Read more at this link: https://www.propertyresourceshop.com/property-launchpad/
- Discounted access to the annual; Christmas boat cruise
- Complete access to the entire Ultimate Property Hub e-learning platform including Renovation, Subdivision, Development and Joint Venture Masterclasses, plethora of mini courses, property investor’s Rolodex
- Access the private UPH Facebook page where Matt Jones answers live questions every Monday afternoon.
11. I don’t have a PayPal account, how to do I pay for my membership?
You don’t need a PayPal account to make your purchase. You can use any of the major credit cards or email us directly via the contact us page and we will provide an invoice with bank details. You may also pay via cheque mailed to the address on the contact us page.
12. I am an Ultimate Property Hub (UPH) Member. Can I bring my spouse along to the meetings?
Yes, as a UPH member your spouse or family member (someone that lives in the same house as you) can attend all the property meetings for free. When you purchase a UPH membership, enter the partner’s name and email address during the checkout process when prompted and they too will be sent out an annual pass laminate.
13. Is PriceFinder included in my Ultimate Property Hub (UPH) Membership?
PriceFinder is a publicly listed company and all subscriptions with them need to be done directly with PriceFinder. As a UPH member you do receive a special discount link that provides a 50% discount on your PriceFinder subscription.