Do you think you could learn a few things from someone that has created a property portfolio worth over $35 million in the last 12 months?
It’s not often I get to talk to someone that has risen to such phenomenal heights as a property investor and developer and as you’ll hear, I made the most of my time!
How Did This Man Create A $35,000,000 Portfolio In 12 Months?
Brendon Ansell started his journey in the finance industry 15 years ago, which ultimately lead him to becoming a full time property developer in 2008.
He’s now CEO of Velocity Property Group, which completed a property portfolio worth over $35 million in 2015/16 with plenty more projects in the pipeline.
Brendon was also one of the early members and sponsors of our property networking group events – where he was always generously contributing to the group as a presenter, attendee and fundraiser supporting the 3000 strong community.
Even though he’s been extremely successful, Brendon is one of the most modest, humble and generous bloke’s you’ll meet.
And today, he shares with us some key business lessons, including:
- Where he thinks the global market is going in the next 12 months… and what it means for the Australian market
- Applicable insights from his latest projects that will help you become a more successful property developer yourself
- The key qualities any aspiring property investor or developer must build in order to build a massive portfolio
- The role joint venturing played in his career, and how he approaches joint venture deals today
- Why he believes being environmentally conscious is important for creating a sustainable property business
- Why he’s thinking about taking his business to overseas investors… and how he plans to leverage those connections for even further growth!
The advice you’ll find in this interview is worth its weight in gold… so click play now:
Would You Like To Pick Brendon’s Mind… For Free!?
If you’d like to meet Brendon in person, learn about the listing of Velocity Property Group on the ASX in Jan 2017, and become part of an exclusive group he is formulating (you’ll have to attend for more details)…
then here’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
The event won’t be recorded so this is your only opportunity to see something at ground level before it skyrockets out of reach.
Head over to Brendon’s website at www.velocitypropertygroup.com.au for further insight into his current and future projects
Thanks to Brendon Ansell for his past, present and ongoing support of the Property Resource Shop community.
We also thank Brendon for his contribution over the past 10 years to the property networking group events held in South East Queensland.
Brendon’s knowledge, expertise, integrity, passion and philanthropy has benefited many on their collective property investing journeys and it’s our privilege to be associated with him and Velocity Property Group