Christmas Sale (75% off) Ends In:
Are you sick of waiting onsite for a tradie to show up, only to find they got a better offer with another client and decided not to come without even a phone call?
Tired of overpaying expensive 'experts' that give bad advice and don’t follow through with their promises, and later you discover their recommendations were purely based on third party commission payments?
How many hours have you wasted Googling for trades and professionals only to find a useless Yellow Pages or True Local websites?
If you’ve been around the block for a while, you know that hiring consultants and contractors is a time consuming exercise that usually yields nothing but frustration, wasted time, and wasted money.
But you should know – there is a better way.
FACT: Your project’s success is 100% dependant on the quality of trades & professionals you employ
I’ve bought and sold over $5M in property in the last few years, and here’s what I learned:
You can find the property deal of a lifetime and still end up losing money if the professionals on your team fail you.
Just a few months ago a Victorian building surveyor was found guilty in over 700 misconduct claims. Over at Queensland, a renovation crew carried out $2 million worth of unlawful plastering work – and pretended to be licensed.
This kind of malpractice is becoming more and more common… and it's putting investors all around the country at risk.
Now do you see why you need to be extra vigilant when picking the experts and contractors you allow on your team?
Don’t be like other property investors who hire based on trial and error. Don’t be a guinea pig! You simply can’t afford the risk. And you shouldn’t.
Hiring the wrong people is not only a waste of time… it’s dangerous.
So how do savvy property investors protect themselves?
Is there a different way to find the right people for the job, and guarantee you get the results you deserve every time?
Yes, there is. And I’m about to show you how to get it:
Here’s a sample of just a few of the people you will have immediate access to at your fingertips when you start using my Property Investor’s Rolodex:
- Accountants with specific skills relating to property investors (so that you are structured correctly for your next deal to minimize taxes and maximize profits)
- Lawyer that specialises in creative, active property investing strategies – so that you can be sure that any type of property deal, partnership, or contract that you bring will be managed effectively.
- Mortgage Broker that takes a holistic approach (not just providing the products with the highest commission) so that you have a structured financial plan that facilitates your overall investing strategy
- Town Planner with a comprehensive team proved to have the in roads to council that will ensure your application is approved.
- Engineering Firm that provides proactive advice in a timely manner – so you will know the pitfalls of your property development before it’s too late to pull out of the deal
- Financial Planner that works for a service fee rather than a commission based salary – so you can be sure you get the advice you need based on your specific circumstances
- Home Stylist with an incredible eye for detail who knows how to maximize the bottom line profit
- Builder with a proven track record that understands the importance of delivering on time and on budget, while managing a construction team effectively and responsibly.
…and soooo much more.
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt any property investing project without a solid, well established team backing me all the way.
Honestly, you don’t want to be left holding the can in a property deal without having the support of key advisors to help you extract yourself from a worst case scenario.
I mean it…
Don’t Purchase a Single Property Deal Until You Have a Proven Team Backing You All The Way
Have you ever heard the expression: "You’re only as successful as the team surrounding you?" There was never a truer word spoken!
The most successful property investors know that it's all about solving problems and to solve problems you need to know who to call.
I’ve been in the industry long enough to know that there are some pretty average service providers out there… and they are more than willing to take advantage of those with limited knowledge or experience.
It’s upsetting to see good folk being burned before they even start and it often takes them years to build up the confidence to try again.
That’s why I’m so proud to provide you with a team of experts that are genuinely looking to build long term business relationships with win-win outcomes.
It’s MY team, MY rolodex and MY name that’s associated with the quality of their work! So unlike what other people are selling – this is not some static, old, used contact list that's been collecting dust in the bottom drawer.
When you invest today in the Property Investor's Rolodex, you are getting access to a resource that will always be kept up to date with your changing needs, trends, and strategies.
And here’s the kicker…
If there is any niche or industry specific to your project that’s missing on my team (tradesperson, contractor or professional consultant) I’ll use my own network to do the research and locate one for you!
That’s right. If you need someone more specific than who’s already on my Rolodex, just let me know and I’ll personally find the right person for the job.
You’re Investing In An Evolving Resource
We are adding people to the Rolodex all the time – so it will continue to change and evolve just like the Address book does on your mobile phone.
In addition, we guarantee that as long as you’re a Rolodex member I will provide you with personal referrals any time you need someone who’s not yet on the rolodex.
This is why the Property Investor Rolodex is an annual membership, which expires after 12 months unless you renew. (Having said that, you can always download everyone on the list at the end of your membership if you would prefer not to renew.)
Previously, you had to buy our Gold Membership at $330 annually to access the Property Investor’s Rolodex. But now – for the first time ever – I’m setting the retail price to get instant 12-month access to the Property Investor’s Rolodex for only $97.
And for a very limited time, to celebrate the release of this new resource, I’ll be chopping that price in half!
Which means I’m putting my own team – all of them – at your fingertips… for just $97.
Yup, just $
Considering how costly it can be to hire the wrong people, I know for a fact that it is worth every cent of that… and 100x more.
Truthfully, I would have killed for a resource like this when I first started buying property and gladly paid the $97!
Literally, you can buy a few pizzas and a garlic bread from Dominos or you can:
- Mitigate your risk by only having tried, tested, and proven professionals and tradespeople on your team
- Save hundreds of hours of time and frustration on researching and waiting for tradespeople that don’t even show up
- Avoiding potentially embarrassing and confronting altercations with service providers that do not operate with the same level of integrity that you expect.
- Reduce the risk of your project budget blowing out by hiring only skilled and fairly priced contractors
- Hire only vetted contractors that won’t undertake shoddy or illegal work
- Keep your project timeline on track by only working with reliable and responsible tradespersons who understand the bigger picture
- Have the safety net of me providing you with vetted persons for any specific trade or professional you seek (if the one you want is not there yet, just email me!)
The choice is yours…
Click the “Get Started Now” button and get access to the Property Investor’s Rolodex right away:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What regions does the Rolodex cover?
Right now the rolodex includes all the professionals and trades you would need need in South East Queensland, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania.
We plan to expand to add ACT over the next few months.
That being said, I guarantee a personal referral for all regions in Australia – even regions we haven’t rolled out yet. Just email me once you’re a Property Investor’s Rolodex member, and I’ll get you sorted!
A Property Investor Rolodex is like an “address book on steroids!”
Ok Here's how it works:
In the last 9 years my team and I have invested tens of thousands of dollars (of my own money) building one of the largest property networking groups in Australia. Along the way we have built many lifelong friendships and business relationships with property related service providers.
More importantly, like any good business entrepreneur, we have set up written agreements with these service providers to ensure they provide the highest level of service at the right price for all our valued community of members.
And now they’re yours on a silver platter.
If you want the standard run of the mill accountant, solicitor or builder, go and have a look in the Yellow Pages or on Google.
But if you are a serious property investor who wants referrals to only high quality, reputable, tried and tested persons as quickly and easily as possible, the Property Investor’s Rolodex is for you.
If you’re thinking “$97 is cheap…what’s the catch?” then here are three reasons that should put your mind at ease:
- $97 puts this information within the reach of everyone…from first time newbie investors to sophisticated full time property gurus. (And at $97, you shouldn’t have to your other half’s approval! 🙂 )
- It weeds out the freebie-seekers. We only want serious, committed people who value and respect our referrals and won't waste their time. In my experience charging anything…even if it’s just $1…gets rid of 99% of the tyre kickers.
- I genuinely feel for the people that have had bad experiences with poor quality service providers. It is inspiring (and I consider it a privilege and a responsibility) to be able to provide proactive up and coming property investors with the team they need to change their lives.
We also believe that once you start using the Definitive Property Investor’s Rolodex, your property investing career will be on the rise. And maybe…just maybe…you’ll want more. Maybe you will come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to one of our membership packages where you get access to the most extensive and largest property investing network in Australia.
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the referrals you need and the results you want.
Is there a guarantee?
Yep…all our resources have a 30-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease. You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
How long will it take to get access to the Rolodex?
Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide right away.
Do you have any examples of people like me who have used the rolodex to get good results?
Here are just a few…
“I’ve completed a number of projects now and I know all too well how important having a great team around you is. Accessing Matt’s team has ensured we always have quality people helping us on our deals”Paul Simpson
“I’ve been accessing Matt’s Rolodex for years now and have found everyone that Matt recommends exceeds my expectations. I’ve saved myself a lot of wasted time and effort looking for contractors…. it's so handy having Matt’s team ready and available in my phone”Graham Binder
“We have been using Matt’s Rolodex for over 4 years now, and are always amazed to find excellent people with plenty of integrity that are willing to assist and support us on our property journey."John and Sonya Burrill