1.If I purchase a physical product through this website, what are the shipping and delivery policies?
We deliver products using Australia Post and all delivery costs are included in the purchase price displayed for the product. Orders are
dispatched within 1 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 2 and 5 business days depending on your
MLJ Property Group ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website.
Please contact us via the contact us page to enquire about a special order.
2.When purchasing products on this site, what is the trading name of the merchant business and what will be shown on my credit card or bank statement when purchasing products?
The trading name of all associated products on this website are provided and traded under the business name of MLJ Property Group ABN 60 878 597 300. All purchases are described on credit card statements with the term ‘PROPERTYGRP’ All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (A$)
3. What are the security policies when purchasing through this site?
When purchasing from MLJ Property Group card details are transmitted through a secure server using PayPal.
Card data is not hosted by MLJ Property Group after processing.
4. What is your consumer data policy when accessing this site?
5. What is your refund policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with any of the products purchased from this website, we will provide a 100% no questions asked refund within 30 days of purchase.
6. Does The Property Resource Shop Membership pass give me access to the Brisbane Property Group meetings held at the Brisbane venue?
Yes. The annual passes gives you access to the live Brisbane Property Networking Group meetings for as long as your pass is valid. The meetings are currently held at the Broncos Leagues Club in Red Hill and consistently has over 120 attendees
7. Does The Property Resource Shop Membership pass give me access to the Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Group meetings held at their respective venues?
Yes. The annual passes gives you access to the live Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Networking Group meetings for as long as your pass is valid. The meetings are currently held in Buderim and Burleigh Heads and consistently hold between 20 and 50 attendees
8. Does the “Annual Membership Pass” give me access for a full 12 months or just the calendar months left in the year that I purchase it?
The “Annual Membership Pass” gives you 12 months of full access from the date of purchase regardless of the time of year. For example, if you buy an “Annual Membership Pass” in May 2011, your pass is valid up until and including April 30 2012
9. What will I be charged if I buy a subscription?
A standard annual pass will cost A$330.
10. Why bother paying for an annual pass when I can pay in person?
An annual pass member receives a number of extra privileges and benefits including but not limited to:
- Full access to previous video and audio footage of the Brisbane Property Group meetings dating from 2010
- Full access to previous video and audio footage of both the Sunshine & Gold Coast Property Group meetings dating from 2011
- Your own custom laminate for quick access to any of the Property Group events
- Reserved seating at any of the Property Group events
- An extensive list of property related resources and contacts via the Property Resource Shop membership site
11. I don’t have a PayPal account, how to do I pay for my membership?
You don’t need a PayPal account to make your purchase. You can use any of the major credit cards or email us directly via the contact us page and we will provide an invoice with bank details. You may also pay via cheque mailed to the address on the contact us page
12. I am a Platinum Member of the Property Resource Shop. Can I bring my spouse along to the meetings?
Yes, as a Platinum member your spouse or family member (someone that lives in the same house as you) can attend all the property meetings for free. When you purchase a Platinum membership, enter the partner’s name and email address during the checkout process when prompted and they too will be sent out an annual pass laminate.
13. I am a Platinum member of the Property Resource Shop. What else does my spouse receive for free apart from the custom laminate and free attendance to the property meetings?
Your spouse or family member also receives the same Platinum access to the Property Resource Shop membership site. It is assumed that all other products and bonuses will be shared.
14. I am a Platinum member of the Property Resource Shop and have access to PriceFinder as part of my package. Exactly what states and access comes with the PriceFinder subscription
You have access to the national network excluding Tas. This national network includes all the interactive mapping, radial searches, photos, sales history etc however it does not provide ownership details for all states.
15.The Platinum membership comes with a lot of products both downloadable and physical. How do you know where to send them?
When you go through the checkout page you are required to enter email address and postal address. Immediately after you have paid you will receive a detailed email outlining each product one by one and how we will get them to you
16.Does my PriceFinder subscription give me access to all Australian States?
Your PriceFinder Access is a special investor package that gives you access to all States and Territories excluding Tasmania. In addition to this, SA and Vic have strict privacy laws meaning PriceFinder cannot provide ownership details for these states. All other information is available.
17.What data is included in my PriceFinder subscription?
As mentioned above, your PriceFinder subscription covers all States and Territories excluding Tasmania and includes information and data on:
- Sales History
- Latest properties for sale or rent
- Real time research charts and median growth
- Streetview and photos
- Comparable prices of surrounding properties
- Interactive mapping tool: Find out site specifics like lot number, size, dimensions and important overlays like easements
- Detailed reports that reveal: Time on the market, latest listings and specific property types like splitter blocks and subdividable property in a specific area
- iPhone and iPad access